Deze prijs is inclusief € 3.94 afvalbeheersbijdrage
Let op! De levertijd is afhankelijk van de actuele beschikbaarheid leverancier welke wij je bij bestelling zullen melden.
Diverse maten leverbaar. Geef ons door welke maat je zoekt en wij kijken naar de beschikbaarheid.
Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack tread design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. CoreGard Max Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialized compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture helps prevent sidewall splitting.
• Helps prevent sidewall splitting and puncturing, thanks to race-proven technology derived from the BFGoodrich® Baja T/A® KR3 tire.
• Helps protect the critical sidewall failure zone with increased sidewall thickness.
• Helps guard the upper shoulder area against snags or splits
• Boosts traction capabilities in mud and snow thanks to a notched shoulder design.
Massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
Allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down situations.
Enhances grip on rock and other slick surfaces.
(1) Based on internal mud traction testing (2016) vs. the BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
(2) Based on internal mud traction and dry rock traction testing (2016) vs. the BFGoodrich®Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
(3) Based on internal sidewall puncture testing (2016) vs. the BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17. Actual on-road results may
© 2024 www.onderdelen4x4.nl - Powered by Shoppagina.nl