FRONT RUNNER – MODULAR AWNING
This cleverly designed awning has the largest canopy of all awning systems and can be mounted off a vehicle or stand free for protection from the elements.
- The Front Runner Modular Awning is the lightest weight and largest canopy cover of all vehicle mountable awning systems.
- Open, the awning is 11.5’/ 3.5m wide and 8’/ 3m long – offering 113 square feet/10.5m2 of shade!
- Extremely simple and non-permanent mounting straps allows you to mount the awning to any vehicle roof rack or factory rails, whenever and where ever you like.
- When attached to your vehicle’s rack or rails, the Front Runner Modular Awning uses 5 aluminum poles for support.
- An extra pole is supplied to create a stand alone awning that can be set up away from a vehicle, anywhere
- The compact carry bag stores the poles, guy ropes, ground stakes as well as the entire awning and can be transported strapped to your roof rack or inside the vehicle.
- Made of Poly-Oxford Nylon — a strong yet lightweight, breathable, mold resistant, waterproof, pvc coated, heavy duty fabric.
- Gable-shaped to allow for water run off.
- The Aluminium poles hook into metal eyelets that have been fastened onto the canopy for quick and easy set up.
- Lightweight, weighing in at only 6kg (13.2lbs)
- 1x Nylon Transport Bag
- 1x Fabric Awning
- 6x Support Poles
- Ground stakes and guy ropes included
- Awning: Poly-Oxford Nylon
- Poles: Aluminium
- Closed: L 1300mm (51.2″) x W 330mm (13″) x H 140mm (5.5″)
- Open: L 3000mm (9.8′) x W 3500mm (11.5′) x H 2300mm (7.5′)
- 6kg (13.2lbs)